You can change:
- the amount you pay
- when your payment comes out of your bank account
- which bank account you pay from
Email us on email@example.com and we can arrange this for you
Cancelling your payments
If you pay for your energy monthly by Direct Debit, it’s important to keep an active Direct Debit in your Tulo account.
An active Direct Debit will make sure:
- you’re always paying for the energy you’re using
- your account isn’t building up a negative balance (or ‘debit’)
- you’ll never be charged an admin fee for missing a payment
If you cancel your Direct Debit and stop making payments for your energy, we may charge you an admin fee. This is £15 for your first missed payment, and £20 for each missed payment that follows.
If you are struggling to pay for your energy, there are different ways we can support you. The most important thing to do, is get in touch.